WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Top 10 Google "I'm feeling lucky" tricks

Google's I'm feeling lucky button is nothing but a shortcut button which will take you to the first link from the search results directly.
Here are the top 10 Google I'm feeling lucky tricks.

1- Go to Google.com, type Google Gravity and then click on I'm feeling lucky: This will create a gravity on your screen and the Google's page will fall down. You can even throw them using your mouse.


2- Go to Google.com, type Google sphere and then click on I'm feeling lucky: This will make all the words fly in a circular motion.

3- Go to Google.com, type Google Hacker and then click on I'm feeling lucky: This will convert all the words into hacker language.

4- Go to Google.com, type Annoying Google and then click on I'm feeling lucky: This will convert all the alphabets into upper case and lower case randomly.

5- Go to Google.com, type Google Loco and then click on I'm feeling lucky: This one will make Google dance.

6- Go to Google.com, type Epic Google and then click on I'm feeling Lucky: After using this trick, you will notice that the size of the texts has started increasing.

7- Go to Google.com, type Who's the Cutest and then click on I'm feeling Lucky: Check out Who's the Cutest according to Google.

8- Go to Google.com, type Google reverse and then click on I'm Feeling Lucky: This will take you to a page where everything will be in mirror image.


9- Go to Google.com, type Google Rainbow and then click on I'm Feeling Lucky: This will create a rainbow in Google's homepage.

10- Go to Google.com, type Google Pirate and then click on I'm Feeling Lucky: Take a look at the Pirate version of Google.




0 comments:

Post a Comment