WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Get free 200 MB internet For Idea Users

Once again I’m back just for you. So, today I come with a great trick, I think everyone was looking for that. Let’s take a look at new article ’Get 200 MB Internet Free For Idea Users only’. You know that idea is leading telecom company in India. Personally, I like Idea telecom company because idea provides me good offers. And most of the people in India is using Idea. So today we come with a trick for you, you can get free internet for Facebook only. And we all use Facebook daily. So, I think is this trick is very helping for us. This method will work and tested by me.
Idea
To get free 200MB internet for Idea. Follow these steps:
  • Firstly insert your idea sim on your mobile phone.
  • Then see your network coverage, if network signal is good then follow next step.
  •  Now press *800*88#.

BRAVO! All are done. You can use this trick one time and for seven days.
This trick is tested by me on my phone, it’s working fine. In any case, if you have any kind of query or problem, please don’t hesitate comment below.

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. i have the special mb bal credit in ma acc.. but how to work.. means when m using the net ..my bal is deducting.. :(

    ReplyDelete